Sunday, September 5, 2010

y i hate ms. saul

she called me out of mr. jones' math class in 8th grade. i could have sworn maybe i did something wrong. so thats part of the reason i hate her... cuz she made me freak out. but when i got to her office, she told me that she heard i was suicidal. i swear, i smelled my friend chaise's name all over this situation. i was thinking that i'd rather b in math class cuz she was lying to me about suicidal thoughts that i wasnt even having. rly, i wasnt thinking about suicide in any way (i.e. kurt cobain didnt commit suicide, which he didnt. i have proof). so the whole time, i got more and more pissed off at the fact that she kept lying to me about stupid things like suicide. at the end, that's when i hated her the most. because not only did she continuously lie to me, but she called my mom about it too. then my dad got pissed off at me and started yelling at me thinking i wanted 2 commit suicide because kurt cobain did (even though he didn't. i'll post the proof some time). so i'd like to thank her for getting me in huge trouble just by lying. imma get her back one day. i dunno how yet, but i will do it and then she'll regret the whole "this person is contemplating suicide." cuz she know's it's not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment