Sunday, September 5, 2010

i lead a boring life

on weekdays i get up so goddamn early, i get dressed, i eat breakfast, i brush my teath, i brush and straiten my hair, then i leave for the bus stop which is at the top of my street. on "a" days, i have personal fitness, biology, literature, and math. on "b" days, i have world geography, french (with tory, who i hate), study skills, and guitar. every weekday morning after the freshmen are dismissed, i go to the breakfast line even though i already had breakfast and i get honey nut cheerios and chocolate milk. then i go to class. at lunch time, i dont eat the caffeteria slop. i go to the vending machine and just buy a bunch of chocolate and sometimes i'll have a rice crispies treat. sometimes, denending on how i feel, i will sit with my friends. other times i'll be too depressed or pissed off to sit with them and i'll sit alone. i hate how at lunch ppl i dont know come up to me an ask me if im okay cuz usually i tend to show outward signs of depression or pissiness. i tell them no and to go talk to somebody who knows them. cuz im a pretty mean person when i want to be. (note to ms. saul: just cuz im depressed or pissed off doesnt mean imma kill myself.) so usually when i'm sitting alone, depressed or pissed off, i listen to my iPod. thats the only time sergeant jett wont confiscate ur iPod during the day. and u can also listen 2 ur iPod after school while waiting 4 ur bus or waiting for ur parents to pick u up. nobody will confescate them then either. cuz school is ovr. so on weekends, i sleep in late and i dont get out of bed until i feel like it, unless the house is on fire or maybe someone is dying. and i am not a morning person so if u wake me up early in the morning, i'll jus b like, "go away unless it's super important." (as i mentioned earlier, if the house is burning down or if someone is about to die.) so yeah, that's my boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment