Thursday, September 23, 2010

thursday night trivia

my dad attends thursday night trivia a lot. he luvs the trivia part, but he luv seein' his friends more. so 2nite, he took my mom with him. see, my uncle died recently. and my mom's pretty depressed about it. but i mean, who isn't? so she went out 2 have fun with my dad and his friends. i wonder how long it'll last. because i hate being in a house when there r dead rats in the cellar. well, it's not really a cellar, but its under the house like a cellar is. so some exterminator came out 2day 2 get it. but he couldn't enter the "cellar". so i presume he was pretty fat. poor guy. so my dad had to go under there and look for it. he couldn't find it though. but he had a pretty good idea. but he wants to make sure its where he thinks it is b4 he attempts 2 haul it out. at least my dad's an underweight (unhealty) camera man instead of a fat (also unhealthy) exterminator. i dont want my dad 2 b an exterminator. i dont think he wants 2 b one either. so thats all 4 this post. i gotta make a post on glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment