Saturday, December 4, 2010

my website

i've been editing my site a lot lately. it's kurtwaskilled.weebly.com. it's about kurt cobain. i believe he was murdered. basically, my site is based off of the investigation i'm conducting. so i've posted some interviews that i wish to have with ppl that were involved in kurt's life, death, and death investigation. i plan on moving to seattle to start my own business and maybe b a musician. i wanna move there after i graduate from college. i hope to go 2 valdosta state. so once i'm done there, i'll move 2 seattle and open my business, sign a contract with sub pop, and maybe find the ppl i want 2 interview 4 this case. i still need 2 post some interview questions but i have 2 come up with them first. so i'll update my site often. see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment