Monday, December 27, 2010

come on!!!

my friend mariana and i have been emailing over our mobile devices lately. she has an iPod touch that can send emails. i have an iPod touch and a phone that can b used 2 email. my iPod was stolen and hidden by nathan katica (i rly dont give a fuck if i spelled his name right or wrong), so i have 2 use my phone, which is rly cool bcuz i get radio and wi-fi on it. i believe i know where my iPod and old phone r, but i'll have 2 wait until school starts again 2 go look 4 them. anyhow, since the ppl @ verizon couldn't transfer my contacts from my old phone 2 my new phone, i need 2 get ppl's numbers again. so i've been asking mariana 4 her number over email but i'm not getting it. come on, mariana. while i'm waiting 4 her 2 reply, i'll b emailing others 4 their numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment